Use the Channel Inventory Profile Tool to export your inventory in the channel to Excel (XLSX) files.
This feature is an add-on for the Manufacturer Portal, and you must request and be granted access before you can use it. To request access, please send a message to email@example.com and indicate that you would like access to the Channel Inventory Profile Tool (CIPT). Please include your username in the request and send it from your business email address. An administrator will review your request and contact you regarding approval.
To see an example of what a Channel Inventory Profile export looks like, please download a sample file. The columns of an exported inventory file contain the following data:
- Mkt Price Rank: The price rank (ascending) among the distributors for the corresponding part number and price break
- Part Number
- Distributor: Typically the distributor name, but if suggested pricing was included, this column will contain the manufacturer name for suggested pricing rows
- Stock: The number of pieces the distributor currently has in stock
- Price Break: The number of pieces that must be purchased to get the indicated price
- Price: The price that corresponds to the Price Break
Select a Region*
Select the region’s inventory to export.
Select a Distributor
Export inventory from all distributors (default) or select a distributor from the drop-down menu.
Enter Part Number Prefixes
Export a specific range of parts by entering the start and end values of a part number range. For example, entering “01KTM” as the start value and “BZ33CT” as the end value would export all parts beginning with “01KTM” and “BZ33CT” and all parts numerically and alphabetically between them (0-9 and A-B). As a result, part numbers like “01KTMA” and “BZ122CT33AB” would be included, but “01KTL” and “BZ33CUBB” would not be included. Note: If you have an extensive catalog of parts, you must use part number prefixes to prevent the file from becoming too large. If you attempt to export too many parts at one time, you will get an error and will be prompted to enter a range of part number prefixes that is more specific.
Compare Suggested Pricing
Include your suggested pricing in the export by selecting and uploading a supported file. This allows you to compare suggested pricing to actual pricing in the channel. To see an example of how your suggested pricing file should be formatted, download a sample file. Regarding the suggested pricing file format, please note the following points:
- A header row is required; however, the column names in the header row are not significant.
- The order of the columns is critical:
- The first column must contain the part number.
- Subsequent columns must be ordered in pairs (price break, price).
- The suggested pricing file upload supports up to 5 price breaks.
- USD is assumed to be the currency for suggested pricing.
Submit Your Request*
Click Submit Request to put your requested export in the queue. When your export request status is complete, you will be notified by email and you can download your file. On average, it takes 5-10 minutes to process a request. To see the updated status on your request, refresh the page. If your request is not processed in a timely manner, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After your request is processed, you have 24 hours to download your file before it expires. Note: You can have a maximum of 5 requests queued up at any one time.
*Indicates a required action